Good news. When Jason arrived, I was already midway through clearing the garage. This required a bit of yak shaving, since there were rose bushes blocking the way to the cellar (which was a more sensible place for most of the boxes, and had been their home before the flood).
So the yak shaving steps were:
1. Put in stakes for rose bushes (hammer in the Marcos)
2. Find cable ties (supply already in the Marcos)
3. Empty Marcos of boxes we had put in it last night (needed to be done anyway).
4. Curse lots while tying rose bushes back
5. Find gloves (did without in the end)
Continue reading "Day 2" »
(Page 1 of 1, totaling 1 entries)